- Strategic & Tactical Technology Planning
E&A consultants examine and analyze current technology systems/services, uncover needs and requirements, and develop sound technology programming and plans based on current requirements and future/emerging trends.
- Schematic Design & Cost Estimating
E&A investigates feasible options to meet the identified needs, explains the advantages and disadvantages of these options, and develops one-time and recurring cost estimates for the options, allowing our clients to make informed decisions.
- Design Development & Construction Documents
Based on the client’s plan and choice of schematic design options, we create detailed design parameters, and from those develop Request for Proposal (RFP) or bidding documents using industry-standard processes.
If desired, E&A can also assist clients through the process of publishing the bidding documents to qualified vendors and then evaluating the responses and recommending the response that best meets the needs of the project.
- Contract Administration
E&A project managers can see the project through to completion, from the origination of a contract to final acceptance. We organize and facilitate contractor meetings, observe work in progress, conduct final inspections, and review as-built documentation and test results.
Factors Taken Into Consideration
- Current systems and services in use
- Current state-of-the-art technologies available
- Emerging standards and scaleable designs
- New product and service developments
- Client needs, plans, strategies, and constraints