From risk, vulnerability, and threat assessments to reviewing policies, procedures, personnel, and equipment, E&A will work with you to develop and implement a comprehensive security program and supporting systems. Our services span all phases of the project, including design, bid, and implementation.
E&A’s Security Consulting Division consists of past law enforcement personnel and ASIS members, many holding Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and Physical Security Professional (PSP) certifications. Gary Elert founded the firm in 1984 and holds the PSP certification.
Our services include the following:
- Active shooter response
- Security surveys
- Risk assessments/mitigation
- Threat assessments
- All hazards mitigation
- Continuity of operations plans
- Physical security design and engineering
- Emergency Operations Planning
- Tabletop exercises
- Business continuity planning
- Business impact analysis
- Vulnerability assessments
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Lighting analysis
- Command center design
- Program implementation
For further information, please contact Gary Elert.