Project Profile: Connecticut Community Colleges System, E&A Overview
Elert & Associates (E&A) has worked with the Connecticut Community Colleges (CCC) System for over five years on multiple significant projects, including the following:
- In 2005, CCC initially retained E&A to assess technology infrastructure throughout its 12 campuses. The assessments included infrastructure, network equipment, network performance, staffing, and network management.
- In 2006, E&A was selected to assist the College with the technology design for the System Office. This project included an AV/multimedia remodel of all conference rooms, main equipment rooms, and structured cabling for the entire system headquarters.
- In 2007, E&A was selected to review and comment on the technology design of Gateway Community College’s new campus.
- In 2007, E&A was retained to design, facilitate bidding, and implement nursing simulation at Naugatuck Valley Community College.
- In 2008, E&A was selected to design security systems and act as Gateway Community College’s technology representatives for construction administration of all technology.
- In 2008, E&A was selected to assist Capital Community College with the technology design for campus expansion. This project was to design structured cabling, security, and administration.
- In 2008, E&A was retained to design, bid, and implement nursing simulation at Norwalk Community College.
- In 2008, E&A subsequently was hired to re-design structured cabling security and multimedia systems at Norwalk Community College for the new Health & Sciences Building.
- In 2009, E&A was chosen for grounding system design at multiple colleges.
- In 2010, E&A was retained to do design, bid expansion, implementation, and remodeling of multimedia security and cabling for Quinebaug Valley Community College.
- In 2010, E&A was retained to facilitate the upgrade of the system-wide telephone and data network, including procurement and migration strategies.
Click to learn more about our Security Consulting services.