Elert & Associates’ cabling infrastructure designers help you lay a solid foundation for your investment in network architecture.
Our approach helps you implement an infrastructure that is reliable, scalable, flexible, and manageable. Our standards-compliant infrastructure solutions and experienced design team help you lay the groundwork for a network infrastructure that will meet your current and future business application needs.
Our designers have extensive experience developing and managing end-to-end solutions and remain dedicated to keeping up with current technology trends and standards.
Our expertise includes:
- Cabling infrastructure assessment
- Cabling infrastructure design
- Cabling design review
- Cabling implementation and migration plan
- Technology construction management
- Structured horizontal cabling:
- Category 5e
- Category 6
- Augmented Category 6 (Cat 6a)
- Fiber optic systems
- Fiber optics: inter-building and intra-building
- Data center infrastructure
- Metropolitan area networks (MANs)
- Technology support rooms (pathways and spaces)
- Building backbone/distribution
- Community networks (fiber, cable, and wireless)
- 10/40/100 gigabit technologies
- Military standards and designs
We are well versed in ANSI/TIA and BICSI (Building Industry Consulting Services International) standards. Our consultants hold RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer) certifications as well as certifications and experience with all major connectivity and cabling manufacturers’ products and recommendations.
The designs we create are vendor- and manufacturer-independent, allowing procurement via a Request for Bid (RFB) or Request for Proposal (RFP) process that encourages competitive pricing.